Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Odd Salon






Odd Salon is a great event and organization. What is Odd Salon? They're website says it best...

Odd Salon is an evening series of cocktail hour lectures based in San Francisco and features short talks on unusual chapters from history, science, art, and adventure. www.oddsalon.com

When you give three talks you are invited to be a fellow. My third talk was in early 2017 and I got my fellow pin!


The mascot is a wolpertinger named Harvey.

It's a ton of fun to attend the events and to participate. Below is my second talk...my favorite! Warning: a few bits of off-color language.


Odd Salon Talk at Anomaly Sept-2015 from AimeePavy on Vimeo.

Odd Salon has recently been creating and posting videos of the shows on their YouTube channel!

Happy to have found this great, supportive, and fun group of smart people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment