Friday, April 14, 2017

Twelve Chimes Episode 3!

wbanner_project

This morning I am a little sleepy, but coffee is helping (what would I do without coffee?!), and super excited/happy/satisfied, because I posted the latest episode (#3) of my podcast!!!!

Go Twelve Chimes, It's Midnight!!!!!

I was up late last night agonizing over the edit of the latest episode, Ghost Crush. Listening to it on iTunes this morning confirmed I posted the correct file (whew!).

This one was a bear to edit, so many sound effects and little changes. Posting episodes feels more final than most projects...once it's posted that's it...no going back! I've been surprised how cutting a line or moving a line here and there can change the feel of a scene--a fun discovery.

There are two more recorded episodes and I now have all the sound effects recorded, so my work is not done! And then there's season 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment