Thursday, April 15, 2010

Want...beautiful...

banner_preoccupation

sjp_burgundy
Giambattista Valli silk-velvet jacquard bolero with grosgrain-ribbon trim and matching sleeveless dress. Suzanne Couture Millinery cap with netting. Fred Leighton earrings. LaCrasia gloves.

Oh my goodness. I don't love this ensemble, I am in love with this ensemble. My heart aches for burgundy-colored silk velvet jacquard fabric.

Another thank you TLo's blog for posting this beautiful photo and for Sarah Jessica for wearing it so well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee.

    Total and complete love. Wow. Must... make.. somehow. Darn you 50 year old sewing machine and your preference for tearing apart anything that isn't cotton...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so terrified of working with fabric this beautiful and expensive. Someday I'll feel my skills are good enough. Maybe I could start with something small using fancy fabric.

    ReplyDelete